Spens of Wormiston Family
- The Feudal Barony of Spens of Wormiston is the junior line of the Clan Spens group of families. (being junior to the Spens of Lathallan Feudal Barony)
- The Feudal Barony was first recognized in 1379.
- The seats of the family were first at Castle Crail and later at the Wormiston House (which was sometimes referred to as Wormiston Castle).
- The family of Spens of Wormiston became extinct in 1601.
- There are descending branches of this family:
- The senior branch is the Despence family of France, founded in 1460.
- The junior branch is the Counts Spens of Sweden, founded in 1626.