Barons von Spens und Boden
- The Barons von Spens und Boden family is the junior branch of the Spens of Lathallan Feudal Barony in Fifeshire.
- The Barons von Spens und Boden family was seated in a chateau near the village of Tescin in Lower Silesia in the Austrian-Hungarian Empire. This village now exists in the Czech Republic on the border with Poland.
- This family was founded in 1671 when the Austrian-Hungarian Emperor recognized the nobility of the family and granted lands and titles in reward for services provided to the Emperor.
- This family became extinct at some point during the Second World War.
- Czech Nobility – von Spens und Boden Family: http://www.heraldika-erby.com/?cz_erby-ceske-slechty-spens-boden,97